The following will be required when submitting the application:
- Passport Photo
- Scanned copy of the front page from the applicant’s passport
- Scanned copy of a passport page with the most recent Entry Stamp
- Scanned copy of a Form C (Report of Arrival)
- Scanned copy of the Company Registration Certificate
- An Extension Requisition Letter duly signed by a registered Director of the Company
- Foreigner Registration Certificate (if any)
- Payment methods such as Visa, Mastercard or JCB
Your photograph must meet the requirements (see details below). Failure to meet these requirements can delay your application or result in its rejection.
- Taken within the last 3 months
- Clear and in focus, 3.8 cm(or) 1.5 inches wide by 4.6 cm (or) 1.8 inches high
- In colour taken against a plain white background without shadows
- Full face with the upper shoulders visible, facing forward with eyes open
- Spectacles must be taken off.
- Taken in formal attire
- Neutral face expression
- Photos copied or digitally scanned from any documents are not acceptable
Upon approval of your application, you will need to pay the following fees:
- 62 USD for 3-month extension
- 114 USD for 6-month extension
- 217 USD for 12-month extension
- 72 USD for single entry
- 217 USD for multiple entry
Processing time will take up to 5 working days (Myanmar time) from the acknowledgement of receipt. This excludes weekends and Myanmar Gazetted Holidays.
Refer to the "status enquiry" function to get an update on the application status.