The following will be required when submitting the application:
- Passport Photo
- Scanned copy of the front page from the applicant’s passport
- Scanned copy of a passport page with the most recent Entry Stamp
- An Extension Requisition Letter duly signed by a registered Director of the Company
- Scanned copy of the Company Registration Certificate
- Scanned copy of the Company Extract
- Recommendation from relevant ministry or Recommendation from State/ Region Officer
- Scanned copy of a Form C (Report of Arrival)
- Foreigner Registration Certificate (if any)
- Payment methods such as Visa, Mastercard
Your photograph must meet the requirements (see details below). Failure to meet these requirements can delay your application or result in its rejection.
- Taken within the last 3 months
- Clear and in focus, 3.8 cm(or) 1.5 inches wide by 4.6 cm (or) 1.8 inches high
- In colour taken against a plain white background without shadows
- Full face with the upper shoulders visible, facing forward with eyes open
- Spectacles must be taken off.
- Taken in formal attire
- Neutral face expression
- Photos copied or digitally scanned from any documents are not acceptable
Upon approval of your application, you will need to pay the following fees:
- 62 USD for 3-month extension
- 114 USD for 6-month extension
- 217 USD for 12-month extension
- 72 USD for single entry
- 217 USD for multiple entry
Processing time will take up to 5 working days (Myanmar time) from the acknowledgement of receipt. This excludes weekends and Myanmar Gazetted Holidays.
Refer to the "status enquiry" function to get an update on the application status.