Apply eBusiness Visa Stay Extension
- Complete an online application.
- Receive an acknowledgement email.
- Receive the outcome of your application via email.
- Make payment for processing fees online through the payment link contained in the email if your application is approved.
- Receive a payment successful email with the information on how to get your passport affixed with the stickers.
- Get your passport affixed with the relevant stickers at the designated office stated in the email.
To extend your stay in Myanmar and/or to apply Re-Entry visa to Myanmar, you will need to fulfil all the following conditions:
- You have an Entry Visa (Business Visa obtained from https://evisa.moip.gov.mm).
- You have a passport with remaining validity of at least six months.
- You will require a valid and existing company incorporated and registered at the Directorate of Investment and Company Administration (DICA) and a Director of the company to request your stay extension and/ or re-entry visa.
- You must be present in the country for the entire duration of initial application up to the affixture of stickers.
eBusiness Visa Stay Extension
Click "Apply Now" button below to extend your stay in Myanmar and/or to apply a Re-entry Visa.
Click "Check Status" button below to get an update on the application status. Please note you will require the application number, passport number and visa number.